5 Days 4 Nights
Terms & Conditions
• Rates are valid from 1st July to 30th September for Indian ID Holders only
• All rates and bookings are subject to availability at the time of confirmation
• Tour confirmation will be done only after receipt of 50% advance payment full payment will be done 3 days before arrival.
• Please carry a 02 copy of Passport size photo (each person) and Voter ID or valid Indian Passport or Driving License on the Tsongmo Lake & North Sikkim visit.
• Please do not carry Aadhaar or Pan card, both are not acceptable in any kind of verification.
• The client has to maintain their time for Tsongmo Lake visit as the check-post gets closed after 9 o’clock, otherwise for any latency, the amount paid for this will be non-refundable whatsoever
• If visit, Nathu La Pass @ Rs 5000/- with the same day of Tsongmo Lake & Baba Mandir & this charge is not for exclusive vehicles – the tour will be done on Clubbing basis – permit provided by Competent Government. (Small car not allowed-will provide service on coupling or clubbing basis) (Monday Closed) – Once the permit is issued, the amount given will be not refunded whatsoever
• The client has to maintain their time in sightseeing & if the sightseeing place is closed due to any reason, we won’t be able to cover left out places on next or any day.
• If your hotel is booked outside the town boundary or very far from town, extra charge will be incurred for the pick & drop to hotel every day (as per the distance from town to hotel & vice versa).
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (to be borne by the client, directly payable on the spot). This provided package is only for point to point not for disposal.
NATHULA PASS WILL BE ON CLUBING BASIS, DUE TO LIMITED PASSES ISSUED BY THE GOVERNMENT
On arrival at Srinagar airport, transfer to your hotel. Welcome to Srinagar, the Lake City. Begin your tour of “Exotic Kashmir”. On arrival check in at the hotel. Later proceed to visit Harzratbal Mosque in Old City and enjoy shopping. In the evening enjoy Shikara Ride on Dal Lake for 1 hour and explore the beauty of the lake.
overnight stay at Houseboat/ hotel in Srinagar.
After breakfast excursion to Gulmarg. Gulmarg is also known as “Meadow Of Flowers “& has a famous Golf course during summer (which is one if the highest 18-holes golf course in the world) & Ski Resort during winter. One can enjoy the breathtaking views of snow-clad mountains, Gondola (cable car ride from Gulmarg to Khilanmarg on extra charges) to have a real view in natural beauty of the summer and full snow view in winter. You can have a pony ride in the open fields to seven springs (on direct payment) and to a lake, which remains frozen until June. Later drive back to Srinagar. Overnight stay at Srinagar hotel
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam. It is known as the land of shepherds. The mountain town is located along the bank of River Lidder. Here you can visit many breath-taking places enroute visiting the world-famous Saffron growing fields. Also visit Avantipura Ruins & Anantnag Sulpher Springs. One can visit Chandanwari, Betab Valley and Aru Valley (own cost) has a fine Meadows of Picturesque scenery & starting point of trekking of Liddarwat, Kolahoi Glacier, Tarsar Lake. You can also enjoy Horse Riding upto Baisaran Valley (Mini Switzerland) (own cost). Return and overnight stay at a hotel in Srinagar.
After breakfast proceed to visit local sightseeing of Srinagar with a tour of Mughal Gardens visiting Cheshmashahi (the royal spring), Nishat (the garden of pleasure), Shalimar (the abode of love), Pari Mahal, Shah E Hamdan Mosque, and Jama Masjid. Overnight stay at Houseboat/ hotel in Srinagar.
After breakfast check out from Houseboat & transfer to Srinagar Airport to board the flight for onward destination.